If you want to see who is in your course, then click the participants list or the users list in your course.
If a student cannot access their course
Check the obvious things first:
- Have they ever been into Moodle?
- Check they have the right web address.
- Do they have an account?
- What username are they using?
- If it is a password problem, then they can get a new password. See Getting a new password help.
- Carefully read the error message. "I got some error message" is not helpful to solving the problem.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help, or call your local Moodle admin.
In general, we try for same day service for Moodle queries from students, general the same half day.
- What the usernames are depends on the programme of study and how they have created their accounts. Usernames can be firstname+initial, initla+surname, userID, email address or their own made up combination.
- Once a student is in, the "My courses" link is the best place to start.